Facts About Growing Your Business Online
Well, the bottom line is that we all know that having a website does not mean your business will engage nor generate revenue from customers/website visitors. Thus, interactive tools/features are required to give existing customers and website visitors reason to stay and peruse your site past the average 3-4 second time prior to "bouncing" (i.e. leaving your site). Moreover, there needs to be obvious reasons why they should return to your website.
Therefore, let's state some facts that most will acknowledge
1. Having a website doesn’t mean you’ll achieve new customers.
2. Having a website doesn’t mean you’ll increase customer loyalty and retention.
3. Having a website doesn’t mean you’ll boost revenue.
4. Having a “passive” website is called “monologue
.” It’s boring, and chances of visitors
either bouncing from your site and not returning will be high.
5. Having an "interactive" website establishes “dialogue
.” It's interesting and serves an objective,
and chances of visitors bouncing from your site and not returning will be low.
6. To engage people, you need to give them reason to be engaged- a “calls to action
7. And if you can’t track and therefore tweak your marketing efforts to effectively gauge your ROI,
you’re not being efficient.
And that segues to the benefits of Jibbio.com
1. Five integrated marketing tools under one platform at an unbeatable value,
2. Where 4 of the 5 marketing tools can be added to your EXISTING website,
3. That are all powerful, simple, and easy to use,
4. Which will market, simplify and automate your day-to-day tasks,
5. To increase customer interactive "engagement,"
6. Establish multiple "calls to action" to give people reasons to frequent your website,
7. To ultimately boost customer loyalty and generate new revenue
The Jibbio Story
It began with an idea in 2008.
As small business owners ourselves, we clearly understood the financial constraints and the lack of online marketing knowledge in which most of the 32 million North American small & self-employed businesses faced.
We also knew that the majority of those businesses were not marketing online because they didn't even know where to begin.
Therefore, there was a need for an integrated marketing platform which would provide the business with essential online marketing tools all under one umbrella. But most importantly, this toolset had to be easy to use.
Thus, the main focus was not to create a "best of breed" toolset consisting of countless features and functions, but to just keep it simple so that the non-technically savvy person could deploy the tools themselves and fulfill an objective without having to read manuals or require technical assistance. We knew from our own experiences that if the tools were too overwhelming and complicated, then nobody would use it.
Lastly, it had to be an affordable solution as many application service providers would “nickel-and-dime” the small business which was a frustrating deterrent. And this was just another setback for small businesses trying to compete with larger ones, as we all knew that in today's day in age, “if you were not online, you were falling behind.”
On September 7th 2010, that idea became a reality.
The Jibbio Business Builder platform was launched, specifically developed for that small business, professional practice, and self-employed SOHO to unlock the huge potential within the online medium.
Jibbio is a useful "5-in-1" online marketing toolset combining both utility with viral social media. Furthermore, it'll simplify and automate your day-to-day business needs without having to rely on others.
This integrated marketing toolset empowers you to easily deploy and manage five essential marketing tools all through one convenient dashboard. There is no longer a need to use different service providers for various online tools, and having to learn each provider's back-end system.
These simple yet useful daily tools will ultimately help you achieve your business objectives- Get customers and save money.
Our goal is to help make your journey a little easier, and have some fun along the way.
Founder & President